We ❤ products. So we invite you for a one day sprint to design your very own!
On Saturday, 17th February 2018, we are calling all aspiring entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and product managers to bring their ideas and turn them into the foundation of awesome products.
On the day you will learn how to:
1) Define and pitch your product
2) Identify and construct user stories
3) Use an array of awesome resources and tools to build your product with our UI & Design crash course
4) Mockup your product using Figma (www.figma.com) and get a design prototype
5) Build a DB schema which can be sent to developers
Don’t worry, there will be plenty of breaks! We will also provide lunch (pizzas), liquid energy (water, cola & club mate) along with celebratory beers at the end. So make sure you stick around after!
09:00 – 11:30 – Nail your product pitch and create your user stories
11:30 – 13:00 – UI & Design crash course
13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch
14:00 – 16:00 – Mockup your idea
16:00 – 17:30 – Design your core database
Make sure you prepare for the day and:
1) Think of your product idea! Please make sure you have an idea, otherwise, we recommend that you don’t sign up for the workshop.
2) Bring your own laptop – FULLY CHARGED
3) Sign up for a FREE Figma (www.figma.com) account and have a look at some basics or video tutorials. They have some fantastic videos here –> Figma Tutorials.
For more information on the day or if you have any other questions get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are more than happy to answer anything!