17:00 - 18:30DJ-Set: Candy
18:30 - 19:00Community Pitches
19:00 - 20:30DJ-Set: Naomi Dasmoe
20:30 - 22:00DJ-Set: Inner City Foliage
Stealth Mode is a 3-month mentorship program for women and non-binary founders looking to take their early-stage tech startups to the next level.
To support the next generation of women, non-binary, underrepresented founders, Factory Berlin is launching the 4th edition of the Stealth Mode program, powered by Google for Startups and Henkel dx.The program provides founders from underrepresented backgrounds and marginalized communities with more resources, support, and visibility.
We are actively looking for BIPOC founders to participate in the program. In light of the opening of Factory Hammerbrooklyn in May 2021, this cohort will heavily focus on empowering underrepresented entrepreneurs in both Hamburg and Berlin by curating mentors and experts from both cities, and hosting program meetups in both our locations.
Limited On-Site Access Covid-Safety Rules:
- Please provide a negative Covid Test (not more than 24hrs old) or proof of full vaccination.
- Make sure to take a Bürgertest in advance.
- Please wear a FFP2-mask while you are not seated
- Please keep a distance of 1,5m between you and other people
- Please wash / disinfect your hand hands regularly