FUTURE BLOOM: Factory Berlin Spring Party
At Factory Berlin, the future is in bloom. Ideas, projects, and products, long in hibernation, are brought into the world with the energy and vigor to change the world.
This month we party to welcome Spring to Berlin, and to celebrate the work our community does to make real impact. Falling in our ‘Women in Lead’ month, the event is powered by a curated selection of female-led and female-first partners and artists from our vibrant network.
Music is provided by DJs from the Berlin-based Disk Agency.
– goalgirls pop-up, lounge area and photobooth
– gitti vegan & environmentally conscious nail polish
– Lit Lab make your own soy wax candles by selecting your scents and crafting your personalised fragrance
– Portrait XO synaesthesia installation – multi-sensory cocktail taste experience
– Popcorn from Knalle and beer from Warsteiner
Berlinaskus will be serving Syrian street food with a Berliner twist, including Syrian wraps and Nuts-Kunafeh for sweets. The business started as a non-profit working with refugees and is now a Markthalle Neun regular.
There will be drinks, there will be dancing.
Don’t miss out.