Get 1:1 facetime with our curated panel of investors. Join our Investors Day 2021.
We’re bringing together the brightest minds from Hamburg, Berlin and beyond, for lively discussion, exchange and of course, entertainment.
Including some of our signature programming including:
- Welcome to Factory Hammerbrooklyn: Factory Berlin CEOs, Martin Eyerer and Nico Gramenz, in conversation with Senator Michael Westhagemann (in German)
- A Fireside Chat with Geoff Stead, Chief Product Officer at Babbel, moderated by Lewamm Ghebremariam
- A Future of Urban Mobility panel discussion with Radbahn Berlin, BOND Mobility, + ITS, moderated by Newton Davis
- A Community-Driven Futures panel discussion with CODE University of Applied Sciences, Black Brown Berlin, Mavericks Founders + Holistic Foundation with moderation by Factory Berlin Chief Relationship Officer Catherine Bischoff
- A short documentary, “Creating In The Third Space” screening and talk-back with our Artists In Residence, Lucas Garvey, Harriet Davey, and Portrait XO, moderated by Whitney Wei (Editor-In-Chief, Electronic Beats)
- And, of course… an afterparty with sets from ÄTNA and Caleesi. Presented by Riverside Studios x FluxFM.
The event, livestreamed from the Factory Hammerbrooklyn location will give an insight into what can be expected from the new community hub.
RSVP now for a ticket to the event. Tickets are free.
The first 50 subscribers for Earlybird tickets will receive an event experience package to enjoy alongside the full-day’s program.