Members reap a number of benefits from being a part of our community. With the help of our Digital Platform and Community Management Team, members are matched with other community members based on their needs and interests.
This could include things like:
- Introductions to investors and VCs
- Meeting potential cofounders
- Getting to know potential team members, such as developers, designers or marketers
- Having access to a number of curated freelancers and service providers in the fields of tax and law advisory, marketing and communications, software development, outsourcing/nearshoring etc.
- Getting feedback and advice from mentors and industry experts
- Being matched with potential corporate partners and clients
Members gain access to a number of educational classes and workshops, provided by experts in their field (e.g. workshops from our partners, member-to-member skill sharing workshops).
Members can attend our exclusive member events and get preferred access to public ones, such as our famous Fireside Chats, On The Red Couch and Meet & Pitch.
Members have access to a number of perks and discounts from our variety of partners as well as numerous member-to-member perks.
Members can access both of our campuses, which are open Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm, and include:
- Flexible desks
- Meeting rooms
- Printing and scanning
- Coffee, tea and water
- A meditation room
- Quiet working areas
- Shared community spaces
- Phone booths
- Postal service with an address at Factory Berlin
- Cafe & Restaurant
Members are part of our online community and can connect with other members digitally 24/7.
Members have access to any Google for Startups campuses worldwide through the Google for Startups Passport Program.
Members can host events and workshops in our various event spaces at heavily discounted rates.
Take a look at all the inclusions, on our Memberships page and learn more about our community.