Discover the startups from the 4th cohort of Stealth Mode.
Stealth Mode is a 3-month mentorship program for women and non-binary founders looking to take their early-stage tech startups to the next level.
To support the next generation of women, non-binary, underrepresented founders, Factory Berlin is hosting the 4th edition of the Stealth Mode program, powered by Google for Startups and Henkel dx. The program provides founders from underrepresented backgrounds and marginalized communities with more resources, support, and enhanced visibility.
To see this video you have to opt in for our external media. You can click on accept to add this to your preferences. You can also see this video as an external link.here
Get matched with a mentor to support your founder journey during the program and beyond.
Join a network of entrepreneurs and experts that will support and empower your founder journey long after the program ends.
Access to program workshops focused on important topics for early-stage founders.
Get warm introductions to our Investor Advisory Board and receive support for funding your business from the experts, and access the program’s ‘Investors Panel’ event.
Share your experience with other mentees, and support one another in bi-weekly sessions.
Pitch your startup to the Factory Berlin network of peers, supporters, potential clients, collaborators and investors.
- You are a startup founder with an MVP.
- You’re working on a prototype or MVP and looking to get guidance on your next steps.
- You are a woman, non-binary or gender non-conforming.
- Ideally you are based in Berlin or Hamburg, or able to travel to these cities during the program.
- Participants can partake in the program alongside current employment. Programming is hosted mostly in the evenings.
- You can only apply to join the program as an individual.
Participants will be matched with mentors curated from our network of experts, based on each founder’s needs. Thought leaders from across industries will also host workshops, AMAs and advisory sessions.
Our advisory board provides ongoing support for mentees in securing funding. As well as a panel discussion, they’re on hand to share advice with the founders throughout the program.