This year, HBA Europe accepted an invitation to be involved in the Women20, backing the claim for full economic empowerment of women with the aim of being heard and taken up by the G20 heads of state and government. You will hear about highlights of this journey, especially the outputs of very rich discussions on potential shared benefits for both entrepreneurs and large corporations. In this interactive session we aim to address some of today’s challenges in life sciences and other industries such as:
• What are the barriers and enablers for (female) entrepreneurship in Europe/Germany?
• What can companies do to grow and retain female talent?
• What are the benefits of entrepreneurship for the start-up and the corporate world?
6:00 – 6:15 PM Opening and introduction to HBA
6:15 – 6:45 PM Report from the W20 Summit
6:45 – 7:00 PM Welcome by Factory and start-up elevator pitches
7:00 – 8:00 PM Moderated discussion in break-out groups
8:00 – 10:00 PM Networking with food and drinks
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Early bird registration deadline: 1 May 2017
Online registration deadline: 5 May 2017
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed
1. Name key takeaways of W20 participants
2. Determine societal, political and economical shifts towards gender parity
3. Discuss the status quo and trends in (female) entrepreneurship