Ever been wondering how exactly anti-dilution works? Or which type of liquidation preference best suits your interest? This workshop hosted by our partner, law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, will help you to navigate term sheet negotiations and typical pitfalls in legal financing round documentation.
David Schwintowski, former General Counsel of Rocket Internet and now Counsel at Freshfields, and Laura Frühauf, Associate in the Freshfields Berlin office, will give an interactive presentation drawing on their vast experience in the Berlin startup scene. There will be plenty of time to ask questions.
– Timing and course of a financing round
– Important provisions in the term sheet
– Which legal agreements do I need?
– Different interests of founders, investors and stakeholders
– Crucial clauses in the final agreements
18:00 – 19:00 Interactive presentation
19:00 – 20:00 Time for questions and discussions