Hack your growth
Remember the last time SOMEONE gave you a GAME-CHANGING BUSINESS INSIGHT?
– showed you a new TOOL or TACTIC that generated 10x results
– asked you a key QUESTION, that no one had thought to ask before
– shared an EXPERIENCE that redefined what you believed was possible
Smart entrepreneurs know the power of high-level exchange, and are constantly looking for people to share these nuggets of wisdom with …after all, why re-invent the wheel if someone else has already DONE IT?
Many entrepreneurs find this exchange in Mastermind Groups.
What is a Mastermind?
A Mastermind is a group of 4-7 entrepreneurs or executives with similar goals, who meet 1-2 times/month to:
– Discuss and Solve Business Challenges
– Share Tools, Tactics, and Experiences
– Hold each other Accountable to their Growth Goals
– Entrepreneurs that join Masterminds include:
– Startup Founders -> Growing a venture-backed startup idea
– Business Owners -> Owners of profitable, cashflow positive business
– Executives -> Responsible for a business division (Marketing, Product, HR, etc)
– Solopreneurs -> Run lean, yet scalable business… often consultants who have transitioned to products
Launch your Mastermind
The Mastermind Initiator helps entrepreneurs like YOU find and launch their own Mastermind Groups.
Here’s how it works:
1) We Find Your Group
You will be hand-matched into a group of 4-7 like-minded entrepreneurs based on a detailed “matching questionnaire”. Matching is based on factors like business model, growth stage, expertise, goals and current challenges.
Participants learn Mastermind Best Practices in a 1 hour group training, meet their group, and run their first session.
3) Follow-on Sessions
Participants self-organize at least 2x follow-up meetings over the 4 weeks following the kickoff. After that, they may continue the group as long as they see fit.
“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.”
Masterminds fast-track your personal & business growth, by connecting you with the people who have the experience and insights you need, and providing the ideal format for high-level exchange.
Join a Mastermind and:
– START Purposeful Networking -> Get matched with the people most relevant to your business.
– STOP Reinventing the Wheel -> Directly implement what’s working for similar businesses.
– SOLVE Problems Faster -> 5 Heads are better than 1. Develop better solutions in less time.
As part of the Mastermind Initiator program you will:
– Save Time – With our “done-for-you” group matching.
– Run Smarter Sesssions – With Mastermind Best Practices, that get to the crux of a discussion quickly.
– Get the Best Group for YOU – We form groups from a Berlin-wide pool of interested participants.
14:00 – Intro & Mastermind Best Practices
14:45 – Mastermind Sessions Start
17:30 – Wrap Up
Max has been organizing Peer-Mentoring groups for ambitious founders via mastermindinitiator.com since 2014. When he’s not connecting founders, you can find him crafting data-driven content strategies at ReachChief.com
Ping him with any questions at email@example.com.