We ❤ products. So we invite you for a one day sprint to design your very own.
On Thursday, 19th July 2018, we are calling all aspiring entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and product managers to bring their ideas and turn them into the foundation of awesome products.
On the day you will learn how to 🧐
1) Define and pitch your product
2) Identify and construct user stories
3) Use an array of awesome resources and tools to build your product with our UI & Design crash course
4) Mockup your product using Figma (www.figma.com) and get a design prototype
5) Build a DB schema which can be sent to developers
Don’t worry, there will be plenty of breaks! We will also provide lunch, liquid energy (water, cola & club mate) along with celebratory beers at the end 🍺. So make sure you stick around after!
A schedule of the day is:
09:00 – 11:30 – Nail your product pitch and create your user stories
11:30 – 13:00 – UI & Design crashcourse
13:00 – 14:00 – 🍲 Lunch 🍲
14:00 – 16:00 – Mockup your idea
16:00 – 17:30 – Design your core database
Make sure you prepare for the day and:
1) Think of your product idea! Please make sure you have an idea, otherwise we recommend that you don’t sign up for the workshop 💡
2) Bring your own laptop 💻 – FULLY CHARGED
3) Sign up to a FREE Figma account and have a look at some basics or video tutorials. They have some fantastic videos here –> Figma Tutorials .
For more information on the day or if you have any other questions get in touch with [masked]. We are more than happy to answer anything!
Le Wagon is Europe’s leading coding school for entrepreneurs and creative people. We are now present in 30 cities worldwide, with over 120 startups in operation, and have been rated the no#1 coding bootcamp worldwide on Course Report & Switchup! Our 9-week, full-stack web development course equips aspiring entrepreneurs, product managers, designers, and junior developers with the technical skills they need to build great products and startups. The next batch in Berlin starts on October 8th 2018. Further details about the course and how to apply can be found here.