Think Hybrid – Shape your Future
The business of the 21st century needs Hybrid Thinkers: interdisciplinary, self-organized, collaborative, creative and courageous people, who can combine different tools and fields of expertise. How do we as people and society master the jump from a linear 20th-century cause-and-effect logic to the complex mindset of thinking in systems? The truth is there is no single straightforward answer. The journey to a new way to live, work and think leads from neuroscience through associative thinking to (eco)systems engineering.
TEDx speaker Dr. Arndt Pechstein, Business Ecosystem Designer Dr. Fabian Feutlinske and their team will guide you on this exciting journey. They don’t give straightforward answers where there are none available. But they outline a methodology of thinking and doing that can serve as a compass into the future.
Get to know the minds behind Hybrid Thinking:
- Dr. Arndt Pechstein: Co-founder, neuroscientist, design thinking and biomimicry expert, innovation consultant and inspirational speaker
- Dr. Fabian Feutlinske: Co-founder, neuroscientist, managing director, business ecosystem designer and serial entrepreneur at Factory
- Abdeljalil Karam: Co-founder, renewable energy engineer, design thinker and business strategist
- Morganne Graves: Co-Founder, design thinker and agile transformation expert, program manager at HPI Academy, University of Oxford graduate
- Katrin Unger: social entrepreneur, design thinking coach and innovation researcher at Hasso Plattner Institute
Our expert partners:
- Dr. Joseph Merk: motivational psychology expert and consultant
- Michael Zilles: agile marketing and change consultant
- Pranjal Henning: qualitative user-research expert, innovation and business model consultant
1. Intro into Hybrid Thinking – Shape your Future
2. Summer workshop programme: meet and greet our team and partners
Save the date in your Google Calendar